FMP Roadside Assistance
As member of the FMP Partners NetworkSM, your customers not only get the peace of mind that goes with your Nationwide Warranty Program, they get the assurance that they will never be left stranded.
The FMP Partners NetworkSM Roadside Assistance provides your customers:
- Service 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year
- Assistance anywhere in the United States and Canada
- Customer reimbursement sent within five business days
- Towing: Customer’s vehicle will be towed to the nearest qualified repair facility or to the repair facility of your choice.
- Lock-out service: Assistance will be provided in unlocking the vehicle in the event the keys are lost or locked inside.
- Flat Tire Changing: Assistance will be provided for the installation of a usable, inflated spare tire.
- Fuel, Oil, Fluid and Water Delivery Service: An emergency supply of gasoline (where permitted), oil, fluid and water will be delivered to the customer’s vehicle. Customers are responsible for the costs of the actual fluids delivered.
- Jump Start: The service provider will jump start the vehicle in the event the battery becomes discharged.
- Your customer receives 12 months of roadside assistance coverage with any repair performed at your shop
- Customer contacts roadside assistance helpline to arrange service and is reimbursed directly from the plan administrator
- Unlimited claims per coverage year, with a $75.00 maximum payout per occurrence
- Customer must supply original qualifying repair receipt when filing reimbursement claim
- The roadside assistance plan is included for all of your customers as part of your FMP Partners Network membership